About Us, the Nerang RSL Sub Branch is not a social venue, it is heavily involved with DVA Compensation and Wellbeing support to all serving and ex-serving members of the Australian Defense Force.
- The Nerang RSL has a wide range of Wellbeing activities that includes Volunteer hospital and home visit program.
- The Nerang Sub Branch has Department of Veteran’s Affairs trained Pension/Compensation Advocates to assist in Veterans Compensation claims and closely interacts with DVA.
- All current serving ADF and ex-service personnel that served in any Australian or Allied Service are eligible to join the RSL.
- Service and ex-service woman hold the same rights as men in the RSL, i.e. they are full members.
- The Nerang RSL is very involved with schools and the community, providing guest speakers and bursaries to schools.
- QLD RSL has established educational scholarships through its RSL Youth Development Program.
- The Nerang RSL have commemorative activities that encourages loyalty within the community.
- RSL Australia has and does successfully lobby government on Veteran Affairs and Defence matters. and
- QLD RSL has donated millions of dollars to medical research.
Join the Nerang RSL Sub Branch | Know your Sub Branch and Memorial Club | DVA